It has been a while, many travels and photo bags that I would have like to showcase, but I always pack the night before traveling, when the light sucks and time is of the essence!
Next Thursday I am going for a 10 days road trip around Iceland, with some friends, so I properly packed ahead and had the chance to take a proper picture of its contents. I am packing an all purpose bag, for video footage I am taking my GoPro Hero 4, for general photography the Sony Alpha 7 MkII, and to capture those breath taking landscapes the Hasselblad XPAN. In case we run out of money I also take my Kazoo, people pay me a lot to be quiet.
- Love letter - card game
- On love - book
- A5 memo bottle
- Hama Compact Traveler Pro Tripod (with modified head for Arca-Swiss mount)
- Hama SD Card pouch with back up cards and mini to SD card converter
- GoPro Hero 4, with grip, tripod mount, and backpack mount
- HyperDrive ColorSpace UDMA2 for backing up photos and videos
- Sony Alpha 7 MkII Leica SF-20 Flash
- Leica 50mm Summicron-M F/2.0
- Leica 35mm Summicron-M F/2.0
- Voigtlander 21mm Color-Skopar F/4.0
- Manfrotto PIXI Evo 2 + Arca-Swiss type mount
- Manfrotto Cellphone mount
- Japan Camera Hunter 5x film box with 5x Portra 400
- Japan Camera Hunter 10x film box with 8x Ekta 100, 1x Fuji Neopan 100 Acros, 1x Kentmere 400
- Hasselblad XPAN with 45mm f/4.0
- Cleanning kit
- Peak Design Everyday backpack (20L)
I could not resist to take some black and white film, and try to achieve the greatness of Sebastião Salgado black and white landscapes photography, we will see how that comes out.
Extra batteries, cables and chargers are, of course, part of bag too.
That's it for this time!